|CHRISTIAN PASTOR RETREAT
A non profit corporation, 501(c)(3)
Mark 6:31 Jesus said, Come off by yourselves; let's take a break and get a little rest.
Psalm 55:6 O that I had wings like a dove, for then would I fly away, and be at rest.
As a condition of staying in a Christian Pastor Retreat cabin you
agree to clean the cabin so that it is ready for our next guests.
1. Clean grill
2. Pick up toys and tidy up toy room. Sweep or mop if
3. Clean kitchen sink
4. Wipe down kitchen counters and refrigerator
5. Take your food out of the refrigerator
6. Clean stove top and oven.
7. Clean kitchen trash container and put in a fresh bag.
8. Drop all trash at our house during the week and when you
leave. Our address is 365 Spruce Creek Drive.
9. Vacuum/sweep or mop floors. Shake out throw rugs.
10. Scrub sink, shower, and toilet in bathroom
11. Clean bathroom mirror and faucets
12. If Laundry Room is untidy, put it back in a tidy condition.
13. If your children used the playhouse, clean up any mud and
check the yard for toys left outside.
14. IF ANYONE IN YOUR GROUP HAS DAMAGED ANYTHING
(BURNT WALLS, BURN ON COUNTER TOP, DESTROYED
SPORTING GOODS OR TOYS), PLEASE LET US KNOW SO THAT
WE CAN MAKE REPAIRS OR PURCHASE ITEMS.
pastor getaway and retreat cabin